ALL ARE WELCOME. These words are at the heart of who we want to be as a church. They are printed in our bulletin. They are emblazoned on our sign. But our building has been sending a different message. Parking is difficult. Our entries are a challenge for those with walkers, wheelchairs, and strollers. Our stairs are foreboding and our elevator is inadequate. As we strive to be a place of welcome for all in our worship, fellowship, and service, it’s time that our building reflect our mission.
This is a time of great opportunity in Milford. Our community is growing, new retail and residential spaces are rising around us, and families are seeking a place of worship that is not just in their community, but for their community. This is an exciting time in the life of our church, and an important moment for us to rise up in response to God’s call to be the body of Christ in Milford.
Will you pray with us during this time: “Lord, what do you want to do through me?”
Projects to Be Funded by This Campaign
- Install full-size elevator and increase Main Street accessibility
- Brighten and update main entrance; widen entrance to fellowship hall
- Install information monitors, improve signage and wayfinding throughout building
- Renovate lower level to create gathering and fellowship spaces
- Remodel restrooms on lower level
- Pay down large portion on the principal of the property acquired earlier this year